A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have hands-on MM/PTP implementation experience.
- Experience in S4 MM – Project Inventory(goods movements, physical count, GR/GI, reservations) and PTP (project procurement on POs and STOs), inbound/outbound deliveries
- Key point person for interface into the business/platform for communication and processing of BI activities Understands the BI tools, solutions available and engages training delivery from within the business or leverages knowledge from within BI team as appropriate.
- Ensures business/platform analytics effectiveness including implementation and usage of new decision support capability that may be derived from new functionality, technologies, dashboards, web portals, etc.
- A Change Agent for the new BI tools to the business
- Identifies, supports, lead efforts to improve on current business analytics processes
- Identifies business users for testing of analytics solutions related to gap closure recommendations and any other project efforts requiring business resources.
- Collaborates with business resources to understand the needs, promote standard analytics solutions and processes, identify gaps and works with the Business, technical and architecture teams to establish gap closure recommendations.
- Ensures the Key User organization is implemented, effective, competent and sustainable.
- Leverages knowledge and gap closure recommendations with other Analytics Solution Delivery resources.
- Required supply chain skill set on topics: automatic accounts determination, inventory management, invoice verification, purchase cycle, interface and middleware, release strategy, material valuation, price determination, message determination, stock transfer PO, subcontracting cycle, logistics information management, condition technique
- Experience with S4 hana is preferred.
- Primary skills in production planning Production Planning, Purchasing, Warehouse Management
- SAP Sales and Distribution or Finance and Controlling a plus
- Self-starter, team-player who works collaboratively with others
- Strong detail-orientation, organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills in responding to both internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment high volume environment; adapt to change and learn new skills quickly
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel intermediate to advance, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to travel to support projects & Plants. Will need to be comfortable in a Plant environment. 25% Intermittent travel to facility locations.
- A key team member who contributes to the team providing ideas & suggestions.