Exp: 5+ Years
Qualification: Any degree
Must have skills :
- LWC, APEX, Rest API
- Good Communication
- 4 – 5 years of strong technical experience with Salesforce.com
Proficient in custom objects.
- workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards & reporting, Sandbox-to-Production processes.
- 3-4 years of experience of Apex (Language, Trigger, Class, Web Service), Visual Force (Page, Component, Controllers), SOQL.
- 1-2 years of experience working in Lightning Framework(LWC and Aura Framework).
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- API and integrating third-party components into Salesforce.
- 1-2 years of experience working in REST API and building.
- integration from/to Salesforce.
- Training and experience as a Salesforce Administrator and Developer (Platform Developer I certification is required, Platform Developer II certification is preferred).
- Experience with salesforce.com release and change management solutions.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated; works independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, especially in representing their technical expertise to a diverse audience.
- Proficient in developer and engineering tools such as GitHub, code validation, version control, integration via APIs/webmethods/Boomi, and productivity tools such as Teams, Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook Other Requirements.
- Strong analytical and communications skills both written and verbal.
- Salesforce enthusiast who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into system functionality.
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse Salesforce initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Job Category: Software Developer